COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A beautiful afternoon at the Living Desert

So, after school yesterday, I drove home, changed into my shorts, grabbed my camera, and made it to the Living Desert Reserve before their 4:00 p.m. closure.  The park is actually open until 5:00 and there were still quite a few people walking through the park in the late afternoon.  I'm such a morning person that I forget the long, afternoon shadows are so beautiful!  And, the park was very quiet.  No screaming kids!!!  I walked for an hour, leisurely strolling through the garden center and some of the bird exhibits.  It was so nice to have this time and space to myself!  I should do this more often.  Here are some pics from yesterday's stroll.




2 comments:

  1. Such a nice treat. Shorts? I guess I should be in the lower desert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. I've only been there once - i intend to go again, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete