COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shorelines~Sunday Stills Challenge~101913



I had to go back to my archives for this week's challenge.  We just don't have any shorelines down here in the desert and I've been sick for 2 days and I haven't even left the house.  Just plain exhaustion and a sore throat!  However, last August, we did spend a week in Arizona, up on the Mogollon Rim.  This beautiful lake is across from the ranger station as you drive up the highway to Overgaard.  I forget the name...there were osprey there, too, and I spent a lot of time watching one of them and listening to him/her call its mate.  Sunday Stills Challenge, "shorelines" for October 19, 2013.  To visit Sunday Stills, please go to:   http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

5 comments:

  1. Well done, hope you feel better soon:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots, looks like a sunken boat in the first shot (although its a tree :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. A great incentive to travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a fantastic looking place.

    ReplyDelete