Just a pretty mountain view this morning! :-)
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
First day of October
Thank goodness October is HERE! And, our temps have dropped and are dropping. Yesterday was mid-90's and by the end of the week, low 90's and high 80's! Whoo, whoo! I haven't had to turn on the air conditioner now for nearly a week. Nineties here are quite pleasant, as long as it is DRY. I read that Al, of the Bayfield bunch, is ready for a season of sunshine in Arizona. Who wouldn't be, after a dark, damp, and dreary season? I, on the other hand, am ready for some SNOW in our local mountains. Yeah, that won't be happening for a while here, although I DO remember one year when they got snow on Halloween. I don't know if they will have snow by then or not this year...Last year's snowfall was minimal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I heard on the news that is supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday. Snow down to 4000', but of course, they really don't know.
ReplyDelete