I'm feeling better again (thankfully)...My colleague had a fever of 103 degrees for a couple of days and she is now back at school (fever-free). Phew. Tis the season. Time to get out my homemade desk cleaner. I don't use commercial ones because they are FULL of things I can't pronounce. I use a mixture of Dr. Bronner's soap, thyme, and a few drops of orange oil (for the aroma). Seems to do the trick and my room smells so good! And, our weather is nice right now...low 90's, even in the 80's. Ahhh...autumn!
Hope you are up and around. Is the flu going around? For some reason, I never get it anymore. I think that's called living so long that you've outlived all the flu bugs. Now. Just because I've said that, I'm sure tomorrow I'll have a sore throat. That's called karma. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry you weren't feeling very well and glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better. Must be a lot of germs floating around at school.
ReplyDelete