I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, October 25, 2013
Looking toward Idyllwild~ Friday's Fences~102513
I love this meadow in Garner Valley and from here, one is looking toward Idyllwild. There are often meadowlarks along the fence and further into the meadow, there is a red-tailed hawk. I love to go there and decompress! Friday's Fences for October 25, 2013. To visit Friday's Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great shot! Love that blue sky.
ReplyDeleteI can understand your enjoyment of this area. The fence cannot keep the beauty out.
ReplyDeleteI can see why you would go there to de-compress!
ReplyDeleteWe were up in Idyllwild earlier in the week. Perfect weather and had a lot of fun looking around. We had a great lunch at the Red Kettle. I wasn't expecting much, but it was really good.
That is gorgeous scenery beyond that fence!
ReplyDelete