I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
White heron~Wild Bird Wednesday~101613
I love to go to the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert and I enjoy seeing all the animals there. I especially love the birds. There are two avaries at the reserve. This beautiful white egret was in one of them, with another egret. They were preening the other day and I couldn't resist the afternoon shadows and their delicate feathers. Isn't this one gorgeous? I could have stayed for an hour...it was so restful! Wild Bird Wednesday for October 16, 2013. To visit WBW, please go to: http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/2013/10/wild-bird-wednesday-66.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice photos - good with the black background.
ReplyDeleteLovely images of a beautiful bird...
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely images, hoever I have to say that your blog header image is simply fantastic, there is so much good detail in it, I have had to take a few looks at it..... brilliant
ReplyDelete