COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Red leaves~Virginia creeper

There's a little community in Garner Valley.  They aren't the 5 acre spreads and mini-mansions of the meadows, but a nice, close-knit little community of "regular" houses.  I often drive through that area to admire the houses and their gardens.  I found this Virginia creeper, which is already turning red!  I need to return this next weekend, or it will be GONE!  We are having an early autumn this year!  Anyway, aren't the leaves gorgeous?

1 comment:

  1. I love autumn color and miss seeing it on the east coast where I grew up but I can find some in the mountain canyons of AZ! thanks for this little peek at autumn!

    ReplyDelete