COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hawk~ Hello and Bye, Bye! ~ Wild Bird Wednesday~102313

This guy REALLY didn't like me even looking at him.  Twice I spotted him and twice he took off, flying away from me.  But, I did get some shots of him in flight.  Hehehehe!  He was up in Anza a couple of weeks ago.  I just haven't had time to get these pics posted.  I was sick with some kind of virus all weekend and I'm back home, sick again today.  Ugh...no fun!  Wild Bird Wednesday for October 23, 2013.   To visit WBW, please go to this link:  http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/




10 comments:

  1. A lovely bird to see... hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a beauty. Do you know what kind he is ... he seems small, but doesn't look familier. Anyway, great shots considering he wasn't cooperating :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he spotted you! Nice in flight shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty typical raptor series you have posted..... Perched, sneak a little closer... damn it fly's AWAY. Oh look its perched again, try even slower and more stealth, damn its flown again....lol

    Good to hear your on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice in-flight captures of the Hawk. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. get better soon and keep sharing your lovely photographs; great to see these raptors in flight like you did

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Well you won in the end however you didn't say what kind of Hawk it was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sighting. Hope you feel well enough to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling better!

    Any image of a raptor is wonderful! Great series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful hawk and great photos of it! It seems like the are okay with us until we make eye contact. Then the usually take off. They are so smart.

    ReplyDelete