The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Personal Photo Challenge ~ Light ~ 121413

I thought I'd join in this week's Personal Photo Challenge, which is "light".  Well, we have plenty of light here in the desert.  I went through some of my archives and found these photos which I took with my Canon 7D.  I now use it as my primary camera because it has a longer telephoto lens than my Nikon.  Anyway, these were all shot using natural light.  I rarely use my flash and I've GOT to learn how to take night photos!  ... someday...To visit A Personal Photo Challenge, please go to this link:   http://apersonalphotochallenge.blogspot.com/



7 comments:

  1. I especially love the light and color on those tall trees in the first photo. Perhaps they are aspen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Love the orange leaves and the lone tree? Plant? In the middle of nowhere!
    Fantastic views where you live!
    Happy weekend!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely captures of beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, yes, I far prefer the zoom on my Canon, too. But the Nikon remains my favorite. Beautiful light on the trees and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly live in a beautiful area. I like the fall leaves especially in the 3rd photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, light-filled images. You live in a gorgeous region.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty group of images.
    I love the second one with the sunlight playing on the autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete