COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, December 13, 2013

Mountain gate~Friday's Fences~121313

I was out driving around Garner Valley last year when I spotted this gate and fence.  They have so many interesting gates up there!  I always enjoy driving through Garner Valley, but, unfortunately lately I haven't been able to go anywhere...sigh...Friday's Fences for December 13, 2013.  To visit FF, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I am always amazed by the house numbering you have in your country. I know its big but to say I live at number 35465 on that and that road is very strange in our european eyes. Stil a pretty landscape behind the fence gate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the evergreens beyond the gate. That's one fence I'd feel tempted to sneak past. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the the wheels in the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking that that is one fence I would want to see beyond...I see EG had the same thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete