COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Flowing water~Water World Wednesday~121813


As we wandered around the preserve last Sunday, I tried my best to take a couple of photos of water going over the rocks and wooden beams.  There's just something calming about sitting and listening to water flow, don't you agree? Water World Wednesday for December 18, 2013.  To visit WWW, please go to this link:   http://www.kissess4u.com/

3 comments:

  1. Yep I agree, listening to water or looking at water or both goes right to something deep inside us.

    I love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I think that is why people like to live somewhere close to the water because of the calming effect. Great shots!

    Thank you for joining Water World Wednesday
    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think very few thing in nature are as soothing as listening to water flow. This sounds like a wonderful place to spend some quiet time.
    Visiting from Water World Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete