The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gulls~Wild Bird Wednesday~December 11, 2013

I was pretty upset with hubby when he made a 3 night reservation at the BEACH instead of the mountains.  But, 3 nights at the beach would cost less than 1 night up in Idyllwild, so off we went over Thanksgiving break.  I really didn't want to go.  I wanted to feed the blue jays in the mountains, watch the rabbits, and feed the squirrels.  But, hey, I'm just along for the ride, right?  So, off we went.  One late afternoon we drove down to Laguna Beach (Aliso beach, actually), parked the car, and wandered off to take photos.  I was enthralled by the seagulls who were taking a bath in the fresh water coming down from Aliso Creek.  They were having so much fun!  And, others were just standing around, quietly enjoying the sunset, like me!  Wild Bird Wednesday for December 11, 2013.  To visit WBW, please go to:  http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. Hi. There are always birds wherever you go. Lovely sunset and with birds in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! When that first photo is enlarged, the water splashes are so visible! Neat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not mind being at the beach, I love to watch the gulls. Sounds like a relaxing time. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete