COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mountain clouds, Lucille, and nice weather

It was a beautiful autumn day last Tuesday when we stopped by the horse ranch.  We were returning from 3 days in San Juan Capistrano and the ranch was on the way home.  My trainer, Maia, was there and she had Lucille saddled, so up I went!  That was my 5th ride on her.  I did not plan on doing any riding and I only had my Reeboks (not my boots), but she's so gentle, I really am not afraid to hop up on her.  And, it is a LONG way up!  She's 1/2 draft and 1/2 Tennessee Walker, so she is a BIG GIRL!  I enjoyed my ride on her and I'm glad I had another opportunity to do so.  Maia has now switched her lesson day to Monday, so that means I'll be able to see her and the horses 1 holiday in January and 2 days in February (weather permitting).  She was one happy horse after the ride!  My thanks to hubby for taking these photos!  :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment