Both my mother and aunt ended up in nursing homes because they couldn't take care of themselves. My grandparents had a caretaker for years, until they broke their hips and then they, too, were shipped off to homes...sigh...
I suffered a concussion a couple of weeks ago at school when I fell after one of my students ran into me while playing soccer. I was off work for 10 days. On the 9th day, my husband stuffed me into the car and off we went to the Whitewater Preserve. I was still a bit shaky, but once I got outside, I really kind of just opened up and breathed in the fresh air, looked at the surroundings, and perked up. I wonder how many people would benefit from this kind of therapy? Instead of being inside all day, how about some sunshine and fresh air? I went to the workman's comp doctor the next day and asked him to release me to go back to school.
Nature's Notes for December 19, 2013. To visit Nature's Notes, please go to: http://ramblingwoods.com/
Oh no...what a series of terrible things for you to deal with. I am so sorry Cheryl Ann.. I am glad you had nature to go visit to help you as you will need it to get through these upcoming challenges.. Healing thoughts and hugs you way!!!!! Michelle from Nature Notes...
ReplyDeleteNature is certainly the best medicine.
ReplyDelete