COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rock in hand~Sunday Stills Challenge~121613

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge was something in your hand.  I was puttering around in our daughter's old bedroom, which is now my "excess stuff" room and I found a wadded up newspaper on the floor yesterday.  I picked it up, to throw it away, but it was taped and heavy!  Hmmm....I unwrapped it and VIOLA!  I found this beautiful heart-shaped piece of rock which I'd purchased somewhere, sometime.  I honestly don't remember.  I THINK it was during one of our Arizona trips.  Anyway, isn't it beautiful?  It is now on my dresser where I can admire it.  Imagine just leaving it wrapped and unloved on the floor?  Sheesh...(shaking head...)  SSC for December 16, 2013.  To visit Sunday Stills Challenge, please go to:

http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

Photo taken with my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment