COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to school for a week of training!

Ugh...summer vacation is OVER!  At least for me it is.  I have a full week of training this week, but, at $200 a day, I'll be going all 5 days!  I have a horse who needs her teeth done (Scout), another one who needs her shots (Lucille), and I have a dermatology bill to pay off.  "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!"  (you know the saying...)

It was cloudy here yesterday and only about 102.  Not bad for August, and today looks to be about the same.

I won't have "horse time" until the weekend, however.  I'm in training every day until 3 p.m. and by then I'm too worn out to drive up to the horse ranch.  In fact, yesterday afternoon, hubby came home from his work early.  HE was too tired to even keep his eyes open!  Remember, we just did a 7 hour drive Friday when we returned from Arizona.

One of the ospreys above one of the lakes up on the Rim.

1 comment: