This year's class is SO different from last year's!!! Last year they couldn't sit still, couldn't pay attention, couldn't focus. These little guys (and gals) CAN! :-) I do have one "drug baby" (confirmed) and he IS a handful, however. But, they are all sweet! What a change from last year's MONSTERS!
My horse, Quad, colicked this week and it was touch and go for a few days. The vet came out, tubed him, but it took a couple of days for the mineral oil to dislodge all the sand from his system. We are going to switch him to pellets. Hopefully he won't be flinging his pellets all over the sand! When I can afford it (next month), I'll buy 2 MORE rubber mats for his corral. He already has 2...
Poor Quad...he is NOW on the road to recovery!
So pleased that Quad is doing better. The first couple of weeks back at school can be so exhausting! Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteDon't smile.before Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful sunsets. So sorry about your horse, but I am glad he is okay!
ReplyDelete