COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hummingbirds at the ranch

I'm always amazed to see the number of hummingbirds up at the ranch in Anza.  Last Sunday, there were over a dozen of them!  The owner has 4 different feeders, but they were mostly gathered around the one right off her front porch.  Of course, they have oak trees up there, and lots of different plants and shrubs that we don't have here in the desert.  I'm lucky if I even see two hummingbirds at one of my feeders!

Anyway, they put on quite a show on Sunday.  Here are a couple of photos I took of them. I did crop them, but you may wish to click on each photo to see it enlarged.



No comments:

Post a Comment