COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, October 26, 2015

Making a new YouTube video and pulling out my hair!

Okay, so it's been 6 years since I've made my last YouTube video, but COME ON!  It isn't that hard to figure out how to lay the music over photos.  That's the easy part.  Now I want to add some transitions and special effects and DANG IT!  That I can't figure out!  It is a whole lot easier to do this on an MacBook (which I have for school), but I don't want to do it on a MacBook.  I want to do it on my Sony laptop.  URGH!

I made a folder of photos for Deep Canyon and thus importing them onto the movie maker was easy.  Here are a few I added yesterday:  (No, the video isn't done yet...sigh...)  These will be in the video, whenever I get it finalized.






1 comment:

  1. I use Windows Movie Maker for videos which I assume your Sony laptop has. I don't know anything about Macs. With WMM the transitions you want are easy to insert. The only problem I have had recently was being able to insert a finished video from YouTube onto a blogpost. Blogger keeps telling me "No Videos Found". I gave up and put my last one in another way and haven't tried again since. Maybe its fixed now.

    ReplyDelete