I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Oak Glen fences ~Good Fences ~ 10/09/15
I was really intrigued by ALL the fences up in Oak Glen, CA last weekend. I want to return, with hubby, and take more photos. If you decide to visit Oak Glen, go EARLY before all the parking spaces are taken! There were lots of people by 10:30 a.m.!!! Please enjoy your time there and enjoy the sights and sounds! Good Fences for October 9, 2015. To visit Good Fences, please go to: http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 different types but all are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice fences--and trees!
ReplyDeleteNice selection of fences. That first white one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteranch fences are great - love fences made out of branches also - have seen some that are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete