COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, October 5, 2015

Windows












I'm still getting used to this dang 55 mm lens.  I REALLY miss my telefoto lens and sooner, rather than later, I'm going to have to replace it.   Right now, however, our furnace is our #1 priority as it is 17 years old!  And, we aren't sure if it will get us through another winter, so I'm saving up to replace it.

But, on Saturday, it was all enjoyment up at Oak Glen.  I took a couple of photos at Riley's Farm (the top two) and then a couple looking out the windows at Los Rios ranch.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your furnace makes it through - no fun and very costly having to replace that which we did years ago ..ouch. It was cold- really chilly during the night and we had lots of rain . I love Oak Glen and definitely will be there in a few weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete