COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, October 23, 2015

Pinyon and clouds~SkyWatch Friday~102315

As I was driving back down the mountain last Sunday, I pulled over to allow some cars behind me to pass.  There aren't many turnouts coming down the mountain and I don't like tailgaters.  While I was waiting for the 4 cars to pass, I glanced out the window and saw this.  Very pretty, don't you think?  Even if it is a dead pinyon.  There's something graceful about them.  SkyWatch Friday for October 23, 2015.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:    http://skyley.blogspot.com/2015

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shot. Glad you decided to use the turn-out!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love old gnarly looking trees like that. I don't like tailgater's either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a thing for interesting trees, and this would definitely fall into that category. Nice #SWF contribution. Have a fototastic weekend!

    Rainbow Over Asheville, NC

    ReplyDelete