COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, October 15, 2015

We had a thunderstorm this morning and now I'm hearing... RAIN!

A series of storm cells moved through the Coachella Valley last night and the thunder and lightning started at 2:00 a.m.  I awoke to it about 4:00 a.m.  Right now, at 5:15, it is POURING right now, but it will only last a few minutes.  More thunder...this time coming from the Santa Rosa mountains.  I was seeing it across the valley, over Joshua Tree national park.

Here's a link to the video our news station had on TV this morning:

http://www.kesq.com/news/lightning-show-all-across-the-coachella-valley/35853740

I hope we don't have "rainy day schedule" which means we have to stay inside with the kids.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment