COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Toro Peak black and white

We had another night of horrific thunderstorms and RAIN!  Boy, did it rain!  We had a downpour right over our house for about 20 minutes, until it headed off toward Palm Springs!  I turned off all the lights (hubby had gone to sleep) and just sat and watched the light show.  of course, I had a black lab up in my lap!  She hates thunder!

By morning, it was gone, with just a few lingering clouds.  I checked the Toro Peak webcam and saw this image in black & white.  I think it is eerie...That's the valley below completely socked in with clouds.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting and yes, eerie photo...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you guys, your gardens and landscaping will love it and reflect in in lush growth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the photo, eerie indeed. That had to have been some rain.

    ReplyDelete