COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, March 3, 2017

TOO MANY WEEDS!!!!

I gathered up the weeder and went to town yesterday morning.  First I did the back yard, then I moved out front.  After all the rain we've had, the weeds were OUT OF CONTROL and I needed to knock them down before they were too tall and too strong to kill with the weeder.

PHEW!

I did the back yard first, since I usually spend my time looking out there.  Then I went out front.  I do have a few sunflowers poking up through the dirt, so I had to be careful.  AND, I have a whole swath of wildflowers out front now and some blue ones are already blooming.

I have to keep the front looking good because CODE ENFORCEMENT comes by a couple days a week now.  He always parks in front of our house (giving me a heart attack), but he goes across the street to look into our neighbor's trailer (work trailer).  I don't know what he's looking for...

We HAVE been cited before for "weeds".  NO, those were WILDFLOWERS.  I was ready to explain to him that I have California poppies, lupines, and some things I can't identify coming up out front, but he never came to our door.  (thankfully)...

We picked up the grandkids yesterday and fixed dinneer for our daughter and her husband.  Pita pockets, a green salad with chicken thrown in, and 2 bottles of a sparkling wine.  It was DELICIOUS!

Take care and drive safely.
~Cheryl Ann~

1 comment:

  1. Not enough "real" crime for them to worry about. Or are they civilians?

    ReplyDelete