COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bald eagle spotted

Hubby and I decided to drive to Convict Lake.  He offered to buy me lunch, so off we went.  On the way, he announced, "Stop the car!  There's a bald eagle overhead!"  and yup, sure enough, there was!  It was making lazy circles in the sky right above us.  I was so excited I nearly dropped my camera.  I clicked away until I was sure I'd got at least one decent photo of the magnificent bird.  Lunch?  Nah...we got there 40 minutes early and there were mosquitoes everywhere, so we ate at a New York deli in Mammoth.

3 comments:

  1. Cool sighting and capture! Always a treat to see the eagles. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whow...one of my fav adventures was much like this! Such a good memory and good shot captured too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've never had the privilege of seeing one of these beauties in the wild. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete