COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sprinklers~Water World Wednesday~062613

I always get excited when I see sprinklers going, especially here in the desert.  I drove past this huge agricultural field up in Anza yesterday and stopped to take these photos.  To me, there's just something relaxing about watching them...  I did have to take these through a fence, so that's what you see in the foreground.  Water World Wednesday for June 26, 2013.  To visit WWW, please go to:   http://www.kissess4u.com/2013/06/water-word-wednesday.html



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sharing; have a nice Wednesday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like mist from afar. Are they planting on something in this area? Such an amazing sight!

    Thank you for joining Water World Wednesday
    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love moving water of all types. Nice photos! Green in the desert is a good thing...

    ReplyDelete