COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hummingbirds at the ranch




I was talking to the ranch owner on Tuesday, when I my trainer was working with the horses.  She comes once a week and works each horse. Anyway, before she arrived, the ranch owner and I were standing on her porch where she has three hummingbird feeders.  I counted a couple dozen hummers flying around.  She told me these were the babies and they stay all summer.  It was quite noisy standing there with the little guys buzzing around!  And, they weren't very cooperative, either, so these are the only photos I got of them!  Maybe next week...???  I also took a photo of their wagon, looking out over the flowers.

1 comment: