For several years now, we've had families of geckos in our back and front yards. There are two now who crawl up the side of the house in the back yard and hang out on our kitchen window screen, catching moths. They appear to be the same size. I can't get a decent shot of them without scaring them away with the flash, but this little guy was out by the fountain in the front yard. I was raking there yesterday and I flushed him out. I don't use any kind of pesticide or chemicals in my yard~just good ole' horse manure! :-) I believe that's why the geckos are still here. I've heard them make little chirping noises at night while hunting, but this little guy was absolutely quiet. He allowed me to take these photos. Then, he scampered away to find another hiding place.
Wished we had some Geckos at our house:))
ReplyDeleteThat was nice of him to stop and pose for you! I don't think we have them around here, but I wish we did! I didn't know they made noises either.
ReplyDelete