COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, September 15, 2013

How green are our mountains? VERY! :-)

Our local Santa Rosa mountains are VERY green now after our 3 weeks of daily thunderstorms. I grabbed my camera and drove up to the horse ranch yesterday and stopped along the way to take photos.  It was a beautiful day up in the mountains (109 degrees in the desert...) and I was glad to get away for a few hours.  I let Sunni out into the arena, and then Lucille for some R&R and weed-eating time!  It's supposed to be 110 in the desert today (ugh!), so I'm not sure what adventures I'll get into today.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you could escape the heat and have some horse time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Too bad the rain came with high humidity. I guess any kind of rain is a good thing in our part of the world, right?

    ReplyDelete