COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, September 27, 2013

Old fences~Friday's Fences~092713

I love this old thoroughbred farm at the corner of Highway 74 and 371.  It is no longer used as a thoroughbred breeding farm (thank goodness), but it now boards horses.  And, I love how the fences aren't up-to-date on their paint!  Don't you?  Friday's Fences for September 27, 2013.  To visit FF, please go to:  http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/  Hey, I even managed to get a crow in the bottom two photos!



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing, I want to say I love your header shot.

    The other photos have such a lovely backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To keep the horses fenced in, it needs these well built fences.

    ReplyDelete