I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, September 22, 2013
You can see for miles and miles...
There wasn't a cloud in the sky yesterday and I could see for miles and miles and miles. That's at the intersection of Highway 74 and Highway 371, where it branches and goes down to Anza. Highway 74 continues and goes into Idyllwild. I was thinking that I hadn't been to Idyllwild since the major fire there this summer. I did get some photos of the fire along Highway 74, but I haven't been to town. And, thunderheads didn't appear in the afternoon. The humidity is low for the next week or so, so we'll continue to have more days like this. AND...it was 69 degrees on our front porch in the desert yesterday morning. Autumn has arrived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You must be a "Who" fan from way back. Did you know on a clear day you can see forever ? *grin*
ReplyDeleteI was going to reference the Who myself. I'm so happy that it's cooling off there. Can't wait to hit the deserts!
ReplyDelete