COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New header photo

I read Al's blog every morning, with my morning coffee. (http://thebayfieldbunch.com/) That's how I start my day.  He frequently changes his header photo, to reflect his daily wanderings, so I thought to myself, "Hmmm...I haven't changed my header photo now for over two years!" and I decided it was time to do so.  I actually took that photo in December of 2012, after our local mountains got a dusting of snow.  I like to get up into them right after a snow storm (if possible and if I'm not in school...), although I HAVE taken a mental health day (cough, cough) to do so! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, like your new header photo alright:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although the photo is a little too big for my screen. It is amazing! The lighting is great and I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful header photo. Love the ambient light in the foreground - adds a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete