COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Some photos I didn't get to post this week

You know, I'm kinda funny...I like to post my photos on a weekly basis, then on the weekends, go out and take more.  I TRY to do this every week.  However, some weeks I either don't take enough photos, or they are just horse photos which I post on my horse blog:   http://deserthorses.blogspot.com  I try to keep this one limited to my exploits driving from Palm Desert, through Garner Valley, and then down into Anza.  So, last weekend, I took these photos, but just didn't have a chance (or the time) to post them...I guess this is "cleanup" Saturday.



1 comment: