COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Birdhouses~Sunday Stills Challenge~111013


 I drove out Fobes Ranch Road this morning because there are some birdhouses out there.  This one apparently is #67.  I don't know where the other 66 are, because I haven't found them.  Anyway, it was a beautiful morning for a drive.  This birdhouse has been used, as you can see, but nobody was home in it this morning.  Sunday Stills Challenge for November 10, 2013.  To visit SSC, please go to:  http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/


2 comments:

  1. I love birdhouses - ...ill have to check out the SSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice of folks to put out real birdhouses. Saves them a lot of trouble and usually much safer than a nest.

    ReplyDelete