I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Internet problems won't be fixed until NEXT FRIDAY! Argh!
So Time Warner came today...did the usual song & dance...the guy put in ANOTHER new modem...still no Internet connection. Of course, HE got a connection on HIS laptop and was ready to leave, but I screamed and jumped up and down and had a temper tantrum (he's the 4th tech to visit our house). So, he took his ladder and went out back to check the pole where their hardware is, and GUESS WHAT? There is indeed a problem there! Whoopie! Okay, so maybe not whoopie. They can't come back with a maintenance tech until Thursday. SAY WHAT? Another 5 days of Internet ONLY using my cell phone and I can't post photos...sigh...I have about 700 photos from Arizona just sitting on my desktop....pulling out hair...Well, it is what it is. So, hang in their, folks...I'll be up and running shortly. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Howdy Cheryl Ann,
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S WHY THEY WANT THEIR MONEY 'UPFRONT'!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a HAPPY DAY, without 'posting'... We'll enjoy'em when you do!!!!!
Sometimes, you just have to have a tantrum to spur some folks to action. Good job!
ReplyDeleteAll that techy stuff can be so frustrating when it doesn't work properly. Good thing you got after the guy to check the equipment before he left. If they would only do things right in the first place it would save a lot of aggravation & frustration for everybody.........
ReplyDelete