COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The mountains are calling to me...

I spent quite some time last Sunday driving around Garner Valley.  First, I was looking for birdhouses.  Second, it was such a beautiful autumn day!  I find that I need my "mountain time" every weekend and I am just not happy the next week if I go without it.  These are a few photos I took last weekend.  Don't you agree?


3 comments:

  1. I can certainly identify with the need for a regular mountain fix. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the mountains every time we have to return home to Ontario in the Spring. Always so much look forward to seeing them again each Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I totally agree with you. In fact, I'd love to be walking or driving on that dirt road in the last photo. Where is that? If you don't mind my asking.

    ReplyDelete