COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dana Point, CA

You know, I don't ever recall going to Dana Point before yesterday.  I know that hubby had never been there, so off we went.  First we drove out to the Ocean Institute and stopped at the gift shop and bought stuff for the grandkids.  Then, we headed up to the top of the cliff and a nice hike down to the edge of the cliffs.  There is a path and guard rails, so you actually can't go off the path...lots of brush and rattlesnakes!  Ugh!  Finally, we drove around the harbor next to the sheriff's office where the pelicans were feeding on fish and being followed by hungry seagulls!  That was a pretty exhausting morning, especially the hike back to the car from the edge of the cliff (uphill).  I need to remember that when one travels downhill, one must come back uphill.  And, after 4 bouts of pneumonia and chronic bronchitis, I MADE IT!   :-)







1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Dana Point is very close to where we live. Lot's of snakes and other critters around here.

    ReplyDelete