COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall trees and sky~SkyWatch Friday~111513

I was wandering around our local mountains last Sunday and I found a road I hadn't traveled in 30 years.  So, I took it.  And, I found a beautiful stand of aspens.  And, beautiful sky!  Aspens + sky = VOILA!  SkyWatch Friday for November 15, 2013.   To visit SWF, please go to:  http://skyley.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your header is a beauty!! Love the color and texture--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this glorious sky sight. You live where a lot of beauty can be found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to find old roads that are nearly forgotten! Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A beautiful photo as is, an amazing photo when enlarged.

    ReplyDelete