COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, November 4, 2013

Horse ranch~Sunday

I FINALLY got up to the horse ranch yesterday.  We were in Arizona last weekend, so it had been a couple of weeks.  And, boy, were the horses HAIRY!  I gave them all beet pulp and psyllium (to clean out the sand in their gut).  The farrier is coming tomorrow, so I left a check for him.  It was an awesome autumn day up at the ranch~cool, with a slight breeze.  The leaves were gently blowing across the driveway...ahhh...autumn!  I took this photo with my cell phone, so I'm hoping it doesn't take up too much data!

3 comments:

  1. I enlarged the photo. What a beautiful scene. Isn't it amazing how much the cameras in our phones have improved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you having a ranch and horses! Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own the ranch. Another couple owns it and I board my horses there. But, it really is my second home! :-) They take excellent care of my horses and I never worry about them! She used to breed Peruvian Pasos. And, actually, this year, she has 3 mares in foal. She's hoping for some more palominos, since that's mainly what she has.

    ReplyDelete