COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A big (((THANK YOU))) to my readers

Well, I've enjoyed reading all your comments.

I think we'll stay in our home.  We've been here 40 years and we are comfortable with its location (2 blocks from Whole Foods) and I LOVE my view of Toro Peak and our local mountains!  And, we LOVE our independence!  This might be an option if just one of us were living.  I don't think either of us would want to maintain the house and yard by himself or herself...And I have my birds, my cats, and yes, my dog with us here at home.  And, it IS our home.  It's our private world.  We both escape from our jobs to our HOME.

Anyway, I really did like reading your thoughts and comments.  Sometimes it is good to get advice from others!  :-)





 Dark skies a couple of weeks ago.  MORE rain is forecast for this Friday!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment