We had cloudy skies yesterday and this morning I already see clouds overhead. Our temps have dropped from 102 to 99, to 97, and down to 88 yesterday! THANK GOODNESS! Nobody was ready for triple digit heat! (at least not me!) And, temps will move down to the higher 70's in the next day or so. It will be a nice weekend to visit the horses (IF I have the energy!).
I pulled over after our visit to COSTCO last night. Hubby wanted to replace our 10 year old TV in the bedroom, so we bought one at COSTCO, took it home, plugged it in, and watched another episode of "Turn: Washington's Spy Ring" on AMC. Hubby leaned out the window and snapped this photo for me. I love the orange on the clouds, don't you? That's Mt. San Jacinto, above Palm Springs, in the photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment