COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

More from Deep Canyon...

I took a nice walk out toward the canyon on Sunday and found some things I didn't even know were there!  Click on photo to enlarge.

 Cholla garden!
 More cholla.  They were just in this one spot.

Looking down into Deep Canyon.

My Canon has the dreaded 01 error:  "Communication between lens and camera lost" (or something to that effect...).  I can only take 1 photo at a time now and half the time that one doesn't come out.  I've been on some forums and I'll try a couple of things, but I'm not too hopeful.  So, I'm back using my old Nikon D40x.  It really is a nice camera and takes better photos in low light than the Canon, but I'm already missing my 300mm lens!  The Nikon has a 200 mm lens.  Since we're heading up to Idyllwild next weekend, I'll take both cameras with me and maybe hubby can get the Canon to work properly.  Seems to be a software glitch with the Tamron lens.  (...pulling out hair...)

I already took it to the camera shop and they couldn't find anything wrong.  This is a persistent problem with the Tamron lens.

3 comments:

  1. So interesting how those chollas clump together. I guess the best example is the Cholla Gardens in the Park. Sorry to hear about your camera. I guess you could try a repair shop to see if it's something easily fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...good luck with the camera...sounds like a new one is in the air!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete