COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fences, fences, and more fences~Good Fences~052915



Every once in a while, I like to drive through Garner Valley and see all the 5 acre ranches up there.  It is on the way to Idyllwild anyway, so last weekend, we drove through it.  We used to own 5 acres there, when I was pregnant with our first child, but we had to sell it.  We couldn't afford a newborn and payments on the land...sigh... So, now I just admire all the home and fences up there and remember when we had our own land.  Good Fences for Friday, May 29, 2015.   To visit Good Fences, please go to:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Great fence shots! I love your background on this blog the wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful land, trees and fence shots. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful white fences, and oh that rearing horse!!!! :-) Too bad you couldn't keep your land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fences and the house with the horse (which I'm guessing is a statue) is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone has taken a lot of care with their fences. They are very well presented and maintained.

    ReplyDelete