COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, May 4, 2015

Great-grandparents...some thoughts

Spare Parts did a beautiful blog post about his own grandmother blowing bubbles with his granddaughter.  You can visit it here:

http://sparepartsandpics.blogspot.com/2015/05/never-too-old.html

My grandchildren will never see their great-grandparents.  All 4 of them (on my side) are gone.  My mom died in 2000 and my dad in 2001.  My husband's parents went after that.

Fortunately, we have a close relationship with each of our kids.  Our daughter has 2 girl, who just turned 2, and our son has a 6 year old boy and a 5 month old girl.  AND, bonus, bonus*** we live just 10-12 miles away from both families!   :-)   And, I get to babysit at least once a week!   :-)  I can't WAIT to retire!

Here are two of the little munchkins:





2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl Ann. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog post! Your grandchildren are adorable, and very cool that you live so close to both of your kids and be a big part of your grandkids lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as in my case, both my kids moved 3000 miles away so I never get to see the kids. Unless I go out there. Really irritates me. That picture above is so pretty until I look at ALL of the population down on the valley floor. :)

    ReplyDelete