COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, December 26, 2015

A quiet Christmas (except for the grandkids)

Well, we had a quiet Christmas yesterday, except for the grandkids.  The one year old played with all the wrapping paper and wore herself out in no time! :-)  The 2 3/4 year old got a farm set with a barn from COSTCO and spent the morning grabbing her stuff from the 1 year old.  The nearly 7 year old got Star Wars light sabers and a bunch of other toys and was happy.  Hubby and I got a free breakfast, thanks to our daughter and son-in-law.

I came home for 1/2 the day to do some house chores, feed the animals, and have some quiet time.  I returned about 4 p.m. for a huge dinner.   HOPEFULLY we will get some peace & quiet today!

We've had lots of cloudy skies lately!  And WINDS!  My gosh!~  I thought for sure we would lose a couple of trees, but they are all okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment