COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Garden magic

I drove up to our local nursery yesterday morning about 8:30.  I wanted to see if they had organic seeds for squash and peppers (they did), so I bought a packet each of jalapenos, zucchini, and yellow squash.  Our daughter and son-in-law will be making a spring garden and I wanted to buy organic seeds for it.

This was the morning it was 21 degrees down in Thermal, breaking the previous overnight low of 22.

Our local Santa Rosa mountains have a fresh dusting of snow, so I'll be heading up there later this morning!   :-)




1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful photos! This freeze/thaw is tough on the poor plants! I'm looking forward to snow in Joshua Tree.

    ReplyDelete