COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hummingbirds

I was out front taking photos of my flowers Sunday morning when I heard the whiz and whirl of tiny hummingbird wings.  The little guys usually take off the second I stand up or move, but this little guy, and then another one, later that afternoon, stayed around, so I FINALLY got some photos of them!  They had to compete with bees for the sugar water (organic, of course!) that I put out in the feeders, but the bees really didn't seem to bother them.  I love to watch the hummingbirds!




The bees enjoy the feeders as much as the hummingbirds!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot!! Focus is just perfect. Looks like they were posing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hummers - nice photos -

    ReplyDelete