COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Winter Wonderland

It was so cloudy yesterday morning that hubby and I didn't wake up until 7:10 a.m.!!!  That's a first for us, but we had both been awake at 1:30 that night for a couple of hours.  Ugh.  Must be the full moon...

Anyway, I couldn't even see our local Santa Rosa mountains.  They were completely covered with clouds.  But, by 8:00 a.m., the clouds started to lift and off I went.  No Black Friday shopping for me!  Ugh.  NO WAY!

And, I was delighted by what I saw!  It was a winter wonderland!  I drove by my friend Barbara's red barn and drove around Pinyon, taking photos.  By 11:30, I was tired and hungry, so I went home.  It was a beautiful morning.

 The sun was barely peeking through the clouds.
 The now-empty Sugar Loaf Cafe



 At the Sawmill Trailhead...
Mailboxes covered with snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment