I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, November 2, 2015
Pretty views from Garner Valley
I drove around Garner Valley this weekend, when I wasn't having stomach cramps, and took these photos. Some of the trees up there are turning and the Virginia creeper is a brilliant red. I love these little houses up there. They are all in a 2-3 block radius and aren't the 5 acre estates. If hubby and I could ever find one for sale...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That last picture is so cute. I would love a place like that too. Not that I'm not happy here, but so lacking the cute factor.
ReplyDeleteHi there! It's been a while since I've been here.
ReplyDeleteI can understand why you'd like it there.
We're just down the road in Cherry Valley or a couple of weeks. I assume you are enjoying the cooler weather today.